Monday, July 15, 2013

My very first post....

Well Friends.... I'm a Newbie. New to the whole Blog scene and this is my very first post. It's actually kind of nerve racking, yet so much fun! I have many blogs that I am very fond of and wanted  one of my own for a while... so I finally decided just to go for it. I've thought about it for so long, yet never knew what to blog about. There are the fitness blogs, and the mommy blogs, and the foodie blogs, and the writer blogs, and the photography blogs...but I decided to just blog about life and share my interests and lots of other topics.... I am a fitness loving,foodie creating adventurer among other things...

It will be interesting coming up with new things to write about and share. I guess my main focus is going to be on the little things in life.... I love the little things and am a strong believer in everything happens for a reason... so every little thing counts.



Something as little as a silhouette of a crane....


or curious baby goats....

well friends... I can't wait to continue on this new adventure... there will be lots to see in the future, but for now, just enjoy the little things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment