Friday, April 11, 2014

It's been a minute or two

Well, am I a stranger to this poor little blog or what????

Well... an update to my life (since December)

It's April and the year 2014..... so it has literally... been a minute or two

I have been training for a Half-Marathon.... which happens to be this coming Sunday. I feel that I have not been able to train as well as I had wanted to, life happens though, and sometimes ya just gotta roll with it.

My favorite man competed in a bodybuilding competition last weekend and I couldn't be prouder of him.



and he brought this home :)


or into the restaurant rather :)

So I am an avid fitness blog reader, being a "fitness enthusiast" as some may say, and it makes me want to just blog all the time, but I haven't quite been able to jump back on that blog wagon. School has been so busy this semester, but only one more week of class, then finals week.... then done... for a week....

A few summer classes, then off to an internship..... it's weird I never imagined myself saying I was going to go on an internship... oh, growing up.....

So The Man and I visited another gym the other day, and they had the coolest Ab machine I have EVER seen, I just have to share....


It's like the basket ball game you see at arcades and places like that... just another way to make fitness fun :) I am very jealous of this contraption, I must say!

I have been LOVING that it is spring! I always say that of the 4 seasons, spring is my least favorite, but right now, I am loving it so much!


this picture is what I think of when I think spring, I just love it!

I've been able to get home and spend some time with my favorite girl too


Had to get a little Equine Selfie action in their :)
I can't wait for the time when I can wander into my own backyard and take selfies with her whenever I want... I miss that....


I just want to tell you a little about this ride we went on. I brought my pal Pippy... This little pup loves going on rides, she gets so excited and just follows along. It's weird to me how they just know what to do. She never get's in the horses way, is always trailing right behind, and if she does happen to wander off a little, it's for only a moment. I just love her. She is such a happy dog and makes going on trail rides even more fun (which, it is hard to make riding more fun!!!)


We are lucky to have a little patch of groomed trails in my mom's back yard. I love going on little adventures (however, there is no lack of mud back there). 

We also found this full Buck skeleton, completely intact and full antler rack... This picture is a little hard to see (I am a horrible phone picture taker), but it was out laying in a swamp. 


Oh, The circle of life I suppose.

Well I am off to start my day... Full or random things (when in reality I would love to just be lazy all day)

Got to prep for my race this weekend. It's crazy how these things just get to your head.... But it will be a ton of fun! And.... I'll even post a little recap (and hopefully not 4 months from now, hehe)

And... I leave you with this.... a bit of how I have been feeling lately.....


Have a beautiful day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment