Friday, April 18, 2014

It's a beautiful day!!

Good Morning,

It is a beautiful sunny day today, and I can't wait to get out a do things!!!

So just a few things for today... we tried a new snack this week....


I was excited for this, it's non-GMO, gluten free, and very low ingredients



I was a bit shocked to see this when I opened it....



I was expecting popcorn and kale ships mixed together, but it was green popcorn.... I immediately thought... St.Patty's day??

 It was OK... not the best thing I have ever had, but not the worst, it had a very unique flavor I don't even know how to describe.

Other snacks as of late....


This is nothing special.... just some Protein and Ice mixed with Almond milk... but I just thought this pic was oh-so-attractive!

So I see people on Instagram and Facebook and things do "Transformation Thursday" posts or "Transformation Tuesday". Well I decided I wanted to do a "Transformation Friday"

The transformation of my plant!!


This was my plant when we first got it... just a little guy!

and this is my plant now....


It got huge!!! It amazes me how things grow, I can't wait to see it in another couple years....

and I felt this was a good "transformation Friday" post!

Well that's all for today, I can't wait for some Easter festivities this weekend!


"Do not go through life, grow through life" -Eric Butterworth








No comments:

Post a Comment