Monday, December 9, 2013

School is to blame....

Hello all.....

I promise I'm not a stranger..... School is the one that keeps me from my little boggy blog....

However.... It's holiday break which means lots of blog time!!!

So here is a brief post to begin my month of them :)

This is what I've been up to.....

My family and I went to the annual Christmas tree party.....


.....and I bought home mine and my guy's first REAL Christmas tree :)


isn't it darling.... it's the same size as our love plant (we planted this plant together on our first date...)



this was it in the beginning.... it got mighty big, hey?


This weekend I also when on a date with my favorite oldest nephew....



I told him we could go wherever he wanted to go..... he is an outdoors, grizzly man type who hunts deer and shoots BB guns.... so of course he chooses Cabelas... (although I may have put a bug in his ear)

It was a blast....


we went on a safari....


and grabbed dinner..... Just kidding.... well we did actually get dinner.... but not freeze dried eggs....



and then we went bowling and he owned me.... really.....he is so good!


In other events.... 

My guy's sister visited us over thanksgiving... we had the most epic sushi adventure and can officially say I have eaten eel and fish eggs :) Delicious!



So here are a few things that I have been loving lately!


This man..... He really is made of iron




This little Scruff...




this little child and my favorite sister




My breakfast pretty much on the Daily following an early morning Gym Sesh.... Green Protein Smoothie, Emergen-C, and Coffee (which is always better in a cute mug to go with the season) 




This Pumpkin Tea.... This stuff is better than a Pumpkin Spice Latte.... and I am NOT kidding!


Things I have NOT been loving lately....


My egg the other morning was smiling at me.... I for one, do not like it when my food smiles at me... unless its a Mickey Mouse Pancake of course...





My favorite all time Christmas Tree Ornament had an accident.... THIS was a sad day....


Alrighty.... that is just a bit of an update... I am putting some things together to load up here, so hang tight....



"Do things with passion or not at all"


No comments:

Post a Comment